My favourite piece from today’s ‘Five Things’ feature is the pyschological portrait of Donald Trump penned by Tony Schwartz in the Guardian. He helped ‘the Donald’ write the Art of the Deal in the eighties – powerful stuff.
- I wrote The Art of the Deal with Trump. He’s still a scared child – Tony Schwartz, The Guardian
- Using comedy to strengthen Nigeria’s democracy – Adrian Chen, The New Yorker
- Davos elite have a surprise in store for Trump – Ed Conway, The Times
- The sex lives of conductors – Norman Lebrecht, The Spectator
- Why getting on well with France matters – John Pienaar, BBC Politics