Here are Five Things we loved today. In the vein of Maggie’s terrific piece on the Dorchester fiasco for Reaction, Suzanne Moore puts the knife into the sleazy side of corporate culture.
- Pity the ‘hostesses’ at this revolting gropefest dressed up as a charity do – Suzanne Moore, The Guardian
- Prosecutors don’t know how biased they are – Daniel Finkelstein, The Times
- The number cruncher-in-chief: OBR head Robert Chote on the costs of Brexit – George Eaton, New Statesman
- The lost giant of American literature – Kathryn Schulz, The New Yorker
- Switzerland’s farmers become landscape gardeners – BBC News